Monday, July 15, 2013

Ha!

So after that post, I immediately launched into a fail.

Whatever, I'm weighing in today anyway... so here's my updated stats.

I'm currently in the process of making a breakfast quiche (low carb)...

My 30 day challenge starts today -- again... being as I refuse to give myself credit for screwing up... so my 30 days reset every time I mess up.  Maybe THAT'LL learn me! :P

Ok, so here's today's weight:

213.4

So that's +.4  But being as I only work in halves, I'm staying with 213.  I have some inspiration jars I made that only deal with .5's so that's what I'm doing.

Here's a pic of them!

Onward and upward!!! (or downward as the case may be)...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any help or encouragement is appreciated! Comments are moderated so if you are planning to spam my comments, don't bother.